SysMoLan is a system modeling language that differ from already known SysML, Modelica, AADL, system dynamics, etc. It:
- fact-oriented (not object-oriented). Like ArchiMate, not SysML
- have strong support of system thinking (concepts of system, module and interfaces, component and links, allocation, stakeholders, etc.)
- ontology-based (think about ISO 15926 and 4D dimensionalism)
- pattern-based (query language inside)
- will be using ideas from OMG Essence, ISO 81346, ISO 42010, etc.
SysMoLan is a hot topic in INCOSE Russian chapter. TechInvestLab is experimenting in providing a tool support for it.